Sunday

How To Reduce The Size Of An Image



To reduce the size of images I have tried some software. and the results less satisfactory, finally my friend recommended to me to use Paint.NET. For now this software is my main options to help reduce the size of images.
Paint.NET is freeware so you do not need to pay to get this software. If you want download this software you can visit here download Paint.NET
Microsoft Paint Windows VS Paint.NET
Reduce the Size of Images with Paint.NET
As an example I will try to reduce the size of an image using Microsoft Paint Windows and Paint.NET
reduce the size of an image using Microsoft Paint Windows and Paint.NET


1. Reduce the Size of Image Using Microsoft Paint Windows
  • I try to open the image on Microsoft Paint Windows and resave it, and the result is image size increase to 1.3 MB.
  • I try to resize the image on Microsoft Paint Windows to 600 x 450 pixels and the result is image size decrease to 153 KB.
2. Reduce the Size of Image Using Paint.NET
  • I try to open the image on Paint.NET and resave it with the quality setting is 90, and the result is image size decrease to 1 MB.
  • I try to resize the image on Paint.NET to 600 x 450 pixels with the Resampling setting is Best Quality, and the result is image size decrease to 62 KB.
With these result I think you are agree with me, if Paint.net is better than Microsoft Paint Windows. So if you are webmaster and have a wallpaper sites, the Paint.NET is very useful to help you to reduce the size of images.

0 Responses to “How To Reduce The Size Of An Image”

Post a Comment